Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

What can I do if a private seller won't cooperate with paperwork to?

Go to the prosecutors office talk to him about theft by deception. If they wont help execute the signing of the title . In essence theyre keeping you from getting your property though you paid for it. If youre wanting to put it in someone elses name that can be a difference. I can put it in yours but not someone elses. Good luck

More Questions about Affidavit Of Fact Texas

Loading, please wait...